Jun 24, 2012

Sharjah University Laser Training Center in UAE

It's good to know that there are many people who enjoy dentist visits. Personally, I really hate going to the dentist office. I'm afraid of any treatment for my teeth, especially when I have tooth extraction. There was one time that the dentist has to use a syringe for kids just to finish my tooth extraction treatment. Psychologically, I fear the dentist's paraphernalia.



However, my dentist fear was gone last year. I've learned that my new dentist studied abroad to broaden his knowledge in laser dentistry for general practice. Basically, dentists who are trained to improve their skills are very reliable. No wonder I'm no longer afraid of any treatment to keep my teeth healthy. How about you? Do you have experiences in the dentist's office? Have you tried any dental laser treatment?

No comments: