Mar 10, 2011

Is It Sarah Burton To Design Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress?

Sarah Burton is the loyal sidekick of the famous designer Alexander McQueen. The late Alexander McQueen left a striking mark in the fashion industry because of his unique and innovative designs.

So, is it Sarah Burton to design Kate Middleton's wedding dress? My words are the same with others: "I hope so." Why? I really like the ready-to-wear collection created by Sarah Burton. She was able to retain the elements introduced by Alexander McQueen in making a fabulous wedding gown, but also incorporated new techniques. Here's one of the Alexander McQueen designs which made me hope that Sarah Burton will make the wedding dress of Kate Middleton.


Source of this Photo: Daily Mail


Why I love this? This wedding gown is awesome. The inspiring and dramatic design is fit for a princess bride. What I love most is the design of the bodice because it's makes a bride so fabulous. If Kate Middleton happens to wear something like this design, then she'll be dashing and most beautiful on her wedding to Prince William.


No comments: