Mar 30, 2011

Shrimp A La Karl With Chili Recipe

Hello everyone! I'm excited to share with you my favorite food, cooked shrimps. I've developed my own shrimp recipe by incorporating other shrimp recipes and using local ingredients. For me, seafood is the best. Here's how to prepare this.







_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Ingredients






You'll need fresh shrimps.


Eggplant cut into strips.


Butter.




Garlic and chili (you may use chili in powder).


Chopped tomatoes.



Chopped onions.



Salt, soy sauce and pepper to taste.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Place the fresh shrimps in the pan and allow to boil until shrimp change to orange color. Remove the cooked shrimp and set aside. You need to saute garlic, onions, tomatoes, chili and add a little salt and soy sauce. Add the butter. Then, add the cooked shrimps. Allow it to simmer for  few minutes. Add pepper to taste.

Here are other bloggers sharing about cooked shrimps and shrimp recipes.








1 comment:

Jim said...

I'm grateful to you since you featured this recipe. I'll keep a copy of this one. We will be migrating to Canada soon that's why I'm collecting local recipes.

Our trusted immigration consultant told us that our papers are still in process. I'm so excited to be a Canadian professional!