May 9, 2011

Home Gardening and Hello Infinite

When I visited my other blog's Google Analytics report, I've come across of a wonderful Tumblr account that provides a link to such blog. I was so happy to know that there are people who reads my simple blog! For me, that's a refreshing acknowledgement. In that blog, I always write about Barbie Xu latest news. I realized that a lot of Barbie fans flock to My Regency blog.



Now, let's talk about the kind blogger who linked to such writing space of mine. She's the blogger behind Hello Infinite blog. There's more to that. She writes her thoughts well. Her poems speaks to my heart unceasingly. It's full of promises and hope. Hello Infinite tumblr blog represents a very talented blogger.



Let's talk about one of her posts entitled "Were Slow Dancing In A Burning Room". The "we pulled too many alarms" line is very overpowering. For me, it's a sign of acceptance in the most beautiful way that something bittersweet will happen". That could be a sign of courage because of the reality that love never stays the same at times. It has to find its true dwelling....something like that. :)


Lastly, I got inspired because of this garden photo.
Here it is.




I've said it before and I'll say it again, I also love gardening.
That's one way of being self-reliant.



No comments: