Jun 24, 2011

Balite Falls Amadeo Cavite Travel

I call this post as Balite Falls Amadeo Cavite travel because I'm about to do a series of blog posts about the province. It's obvious that I'm loving my stay here so for documentation purposes, I'll have it written in this blog. Balite Falls Amadeo Cavite area isn't that far from our place. We were able to visit the nature trapped haven because we attended a church-related activity. So here's the enticing photos of our trip.



This is the entrance backdrop of the place. It's
very laid back and enticing for a whole day
of nature tripping.



I love this item. :)



Balite Falls, Amadeo Cavite

You may share your travel experiences in the comments section. Or if you want, you can share your travel experiences within Cavite province. Thanks for dropping by. :)

1 comment:

Diane Gonzales said...

Thanks for sharing a travel post about Cavite. I have a friend who lives in the southern part of the province. He's a good dentist and plans to study in an international school for dentistry next year. He's hoping to try at SULTARC, so I presume he had the right choice.

I'm grateful for sharing the topic.