Jun 7, 2011

Forever 21 At SM Makati City

Honestly, going to Megamall just to visit Forever 21 is hard for me. It's very far from our place, that's why. So, I was really happy that there's Forever 21 At SM Makati City. Although I wasn't able to attend the opening of the store because of hectic schedule, I was really excited to visit the place. My first stop there happened before the Nuffnang and Hapee Special Screening of X-Men First Class.




I'm sure you will agree with me that this dress
is fabulous. I like color and design.




He (hubby) said these shoes spell awesome.



I had a dress before with the same color. However, I 
like this design compared to such an old apparel.

Many blogger friends write posts about Forever 21 at SM Makati. If you like, just Google reviews of the said store and its fabulous products. Besides, I agree with a friend that their products are affordable. :)

No comments: