Jun 11, 2011

Preview Magazine Online

Are you a fan of StyleBible? I'm really a fan of this Preview Magazine Online Portal. That's why I want to document in my blog related activities in the said site. Do you remember my post about my win of their contest last February? It's here in Trendy Karen. But for now, I'll share my upload test at Preview Magazine Online My Style section. I never thought that it will be approved.




I've blogged about Purple Reign at Chictopia too. This has been
inspired by our recent participation in the first Nuffamily
Day at Crosswinds, Tagaytay City.




This is a perfect capture of the page.


I'm inviting you to visit StyleBible, the Preview Magazine Online source of fashion information, if ever you haven't known the interesting online glam haven.


No comments: