Aug 8, 2011

Here Comes My Favorite Daemul Or Big Thing Korean Drama

Since I'm an avid fan of Ko Hyun Jung, I'm so excited that Big Thing is already shown in local television. When this Korean Drama became a huge hit last year, I'm one of those who are in a hurry looking for its videos in Youtube. I remember watching its first few episodes in a Spanish language. Luckily, I can understand a little Spanish so it was not hard to feel Maureen's (Ko Hyun Jung's character here) acting.


I like Ko Hyun Jung's outfits shown in Big Thing. Simple or not, I like the way she carry her style especially when she played as the Korean president. Being a former beauty queen, she knows what viewers want when it comes to fashion. In fact, she looks good in a summery ensemble and a pair of black boots that she donned in one scene.

1 comment:

flypeace said said...

Discover the natural wonders and cultural treasures of Island-Escapes with Flypeace, your trusted companion for seamless travel experiences. Our Island-Escapes Chronicles package offers you the opportunity to explore the rich biodiversity, pristine beaches, and lush rainforests of this captivating Central Island-Escapes paradise.

Flights to Island Escapes