Aug 2, 2011

Pasta Love At Mario's Kitchen

First and foremost, I would like to thank all my friends who supported my entries to the BlogReading and Splize contests. I'm really thrilled every time a friend spends time to support my blog posts via Facebook "Like". I'm inspired to write about Pasta Love at Mario's Kitchen because of the past bloggers event with Inwrite at the said place. Also, I've just watched Spoon this morning and they featured Pasta Ysabel. How inspiring! So, here's what I had tried at Mario's Kitchen in Makati.



beef lasagna

The photo above shows beef lasagna, my favorite pasta recipe. It isn't too spicy and very delicious. The bread neutralizes the taste of the pasta flavor. Since I love eating beef, it's perfect for me. Indeed, I'm a pasta lover. If you want to have a taste of Mario's Kitchen menu, visit the cafe at Palanca St., Makati City. They said their specialty is Spanish Food. So, expect delicious paella, lengua and callos there. 


1 comment:

Sheena said...

Wow! The food looks delish! Pasta is one of my favorite food and I'm always interested in hotels, restaurants and resorts with pasta service in their fine dining services. With authentic Italian pasta taste and flavor, I'm craving for Angel's Hair pasta delight. At one of the best Cavite resorts, Philippines, Mount Sea Resorts in Cavite, I was able to experience the most memorable fine dining with my lady love. Thanks for sharing the post. It made me remember good times!