Aug 1, 2011

Vera Wang For Kim Kardashian Wedding Dress Confirmed

When I visited Stylist to find amazing fashion stories, I learned that it's confirmed that Vera Wang is the designer of Kim Kardashian's wedding dress. The famous reality TV star and model kept the identity of her wedding dress designer a secret, just like Kate Middleton. But now, top bloggers talk about Vera Wang as the chosen designer of the wedding gown of Kim Kardashian for her nuptials to Kris Humphries this coming August 20.





Kim Kardashian and Vera Wang

I wasn't surprised that Kim chose Vera Wang as the designer because I've read new about her visiting the latter's shop in New York last June. It's not surprising that the said designer is a favorite of many celebrities including Avril Lavigne, Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Aniston. 


1 comment:

kim23 said...

Indeed, Kim Kardashian's wedding dress designer was undoubtedly Vera Wang. Kim was a very gorgeous bride! I absolutely loved her dress! I'm so happy for Kim and Kris! Congratulations to them! very interesting and great topic, Trendy!