Sep 6, 2011

Juan Carlo The Caterer Food Tasting Event At One Esplanade Pasay

Last Saturday, I was invited again by Juan Carlo The Caterer to experience One Esplanade food tasting event. It's not the usual activity that bloggers attend - this one is so relaxed, organized and memorable. I've had the chance to capture the freshest feelings of delighted guests while asking queries about the services of Juan Carlo The Caterer, especially the food.


Speaking of food and refreshments, Juan Carlo The Caterer is an expert - you will have the chance to have a taste of their authentic dishes and enticing desserts. This time, I'll speak about my deepest joy of tasting their Angel Hair pasta with tasty sauce. Honestly, I've been thinking how they were able to cook such delicious food. I'm impressed!

 
The delectable dishes and magnificent table settings of Juan Carlo The Caterer added to the easy breezy feeling while being there at One Esplanade. I'm sure guests enjoyed their presence in the event, just like the way I felt. 


Visit Juan Carlo The Caterer's website for more details.

2 comments:

rico said...

Great blog.. Nice post here...keep it up..

catering jacksonville fl

Unknown said...

One Esplanade brands a modern state-of-the-art interior design for your special events and corporate functions. I highly recommend this events place. Nice post! Thanks for sharing I suggest for more photos :) xoxo