Sep 5, 2011

Katie Holmes's Cute Daughter Suri Goes To School

Suri, the cute daughter of Hollywood stars Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes is one of my favorite fashionistas. Yes, she's so young but I like her love of fashion. I'm always impressed with her cute little dresses and trendy ensembles. Her celebrity mother, Katie Holmes was spotted wearing a droll-worthy outfit while picking her up in school.  Katie was also spotted carrying her daughter's cute piggy backpack for her.



Little Suri Cruise looked adorable in her school dress and pigtails. She just started elementary education in a posh Beverly Hills school. Recently, Katie Holmes opens up with her relationship with Cruise. She said: "It will be five years in November and our relationship is great. My husband has made incredible movies that have impacted the world and therefore I'm a part of that now. I'm proud of it and it's OK."

No comments: