Jul 25, 2011

Fashion 21 Pressed Powder Review

I've been using a certain pressed powder for years but lately I decided to use Fashion 21 pressed powder. I chose Natural color to make it blend with my skin. I'm impressed with the results since it gave a clean not-so brown and not-so white effect.

Remember my review on Fashion 21 Lip and Face Tint? I discovered there were many blog visitors who gave time reading it. Well, I don't use super expensive products for savings purposes. Fashion 21 products are affordable and perfect for my skin. The Fashion 21 Pressed Powder comes with a red lipstick that I really like.



fashion 21 pressed powder, Fashion 21 lipstick, accessories



2 comments:

Mar said...

Thanks for this review! I love our local made products are they seem to fit my morena complexion! Btw, am hosting a giveaway with a neck piece inspired from the House of Harlow at stake. Please join if you can! -Mar
http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

Karen In Style said...

Thanks, Mar.