Jul 17, 2011

Watercamp Resorts As One Of The Best Cavite Resorts

Yes, you're right. I've been writing about Watercamp Resorts last summer. It's not because such a nice place is located arms away from our place, it's also because it offers a lot of things to adventurers out there. As mentioned months ago, pool rental party is the best activity in the resort and it's good to bring your friends and as well as family members. Of all Cavite Resorts, Watercamp resorts boasts of pool rental party knowing that kids love the idea so much.


Remember the lazy river? I'm still excited to let my friends experience it. You'll surely love visiting again Watercamp resorts since they're now offering low entrance fees. The swimming hours is from 8am to 12 midnight. So cool!





1 comment:

Krincess Carl said...

Thank you for sharing such an inspiring post. When I visited Watercamp Resort in Cavite, I became interested in travel. From then on, I visited many places, including several Cavite resorts with my friends. I tried to keep a journal for my travel experiences, too.