Apr 20, 2011

Bloggers Fest At Thunderbird Resorts Rizal

Because of my intense search engine optimization efforts a few weeks ago, I've come across of an invitation to attend Bloggers Fest at Thunderbird Resorts Rizal area via Manila Bloggers Network. When I learned that my friend (hubby) signed up for it, I decided to sign up too. Fortunately, we were included in the 200 bloggers or more to attend such an exciting and I call bloggers-prestigious event held in one of the best resorts chain in the country or even worldwide. I was excited then, in fact I dutifully read and remember Azrael's emails for its updates.



This is the events hall of Thunderbird Resorts Rizal.


All I can say is that the said event is very organized. Although we arrived in the venue a little late, but I really didn't care because I had the chance to visit the place. I enjoyed having pictures via Bicapture and other photographers present during the occasion. Aside from the fact that the resort is amazing, the food is delicious and I learned many things from the talk presented by different bloggers.



Upon arrival, we received this loot bag. Nice, right?


Before, being part of Bloggers Fest is just a dream. Thanks to the organizers, sponsors and the people who creatively and passionately allowed more and more bloggers to meet and learn from each other. Indeed, my attendance in the said huge bloggers festival is a dream come true.



This photo was taken at the pool side area at Thunderbird Resorts Rizal. 


No comments: