Apr 7, 2011

Designs By Karen Collar Necklace

It's nice to know that there are many ways to make use of old clothing. Although I've donated many of my old things, I kept some and thought of finding ways to recycle and reuse. Like this Designs By Karen Collar Necklace. 





You're right. This is easy to make. Here's what you'll need.


 clean old blouse with a nice and fashionable collar

scissors

beads and other decor, if needed


Just cut the collar of a clean old blouse to create a beautiful necklace. You can decorate your creation using beads and ribbons, if you want. I chose not to, because I want a plain collar necklace. It's something that looks professional.



Notice that I'm wearing the collar necklace with an illusion of wearing a blouse.
 But, I'm only wearing a white shirt with a D & G colorful sleeveless. 



No comments: