Apr 5, 2011

Republic of Cavite Food Bloggers Event

I've noticed that many fashion enthusiasts and beauty bloggers love to write about food and cooking in their blogs. They usually share their favorite restaurants and menus, their outfit while dining and chatting with friends and also their attendance and participation in food bloggers events. This post is not only about a mixture of fashion passion but also the love of dining in a favorite restaurant. Let's talk about Republic of Cavite Restaurant after my attendance in a food bloggers event tagged as Enriching Cavite's Tourism.


Cavite is one of the historical places that I adore. We're new in the place but I already noticed wonderful things around me. Since it's a place rich in cultural heritage and history, you'll see some signs of courage and leadership shown by many heroes of the country. Also, you'll be amazed of the interesting travel destinations and enticing restaurants when you visit Cavite.


Right at the heart of Trece Martires City, Republic of Cavite restaurant stands with pride and elegance. I've been there, thanks to an invitation, and had tasted the foods they serve. Here are my favorites :)



I love salads so this is one of my favorites, Grilled Eggplant Salad with Salted Egg and Pickled Mango. Yum!



When you eat Onde Onde, you'll want to have more of it. Trust me.


Republic of Cavite restaurant serve delicious yet affordable food. They shared with us that many of their ingredients are native, authentic and found only in the province of Cavite. Try ordering their Cavite Express, you'll definitely with what I've mentioned earlier. 


my plate :)

That wonderful Saturday morning is an opportunity to learn many things and be inspired to hone my cooking skills. That was also an opportunity to be fashionable and trendy while staying modest in clothing and style. :)


I'm really sorry for the low quality photo. I was busy eating and never cared to take pictures and to have nice pictures taken. :)



No comments: