Apr 4, 2011

Dress Shoes I've Found Online

Here's the latest dress shoes I've found online. Be prepared to be amazed of these high heels for women. Since I like pink shoes, I was attracted with Ed Hardy Women's Trendy Shoes. The color is a combination of white and pink with flower prints so it's perfect for my printed dress. I like wearing dress shoes when I attend church services. But it shouldn't be high heels because I chose wearing flat shoes nowadays. So when shopping, I try to find fashionable flat dress shoes.


However, I still wear high heels during special occasions. I like shoes in straps and printed. Lately, I've seen a nice printed shoes at my favorite shopping hub. But for now, let me share with you the latest products from Heels.


Take a look at this affordable and beautiful shoes.


Betsy Johnson Women's Trendy Heels





This pair of shoes is printed, which I really like. The design is obviously fashionable and perfect for a printed white dress. What do you think? :)



1 comment:

Kintster said...

Wow! I like the shoes! It's very fashionable. Pink is also a nice color for shoes. Of all fashion trends, I watch out for shoes. :)