Apr 27, 2011

Trendy Karen Pink Invasion

Pink is also a bright shade, except baby pink of course. It's undeniable that it's my favorite color. I hear a lot of comments that most of my blouses, skirts and accessories project pink hues. I'm not surprised because in my heart, pink is really my signature color.


That's why I always feel at home with my pink invasion syndrome. 
In the world of fashion, shades of pink is considered elegant. 
When paired with black, an outfit will sure shout a threat of awesomeness. :)



shoes: jolie by ohrelle, blouse: thrifted, 
skirt: thrifted, accessories: handmade



All About Pink. Its symbolic meaning was joy and happiness. It has been closely associated with ladies and young girls. How about you? Do you like pink color?


2 comments:

Brittney said...

i love pink...and i LOOOOOOOVE the bright-fabulousness of this skirt! i kinda think black on top provides a nice balance to the brightness. you look great!
thanks for linking up today. :)
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

Karen In Style said...

You're welcome, Brittney. :)